• Multilingual International Graduates

  • Writing Requirements for International Graduate Students

    Here’s what multilingual international graduate students need to know about written language requirements at UCLA.

    Writing Requirements
  • Academic Writing Courses for International Graduate Students

    Learn about the different academic writing courses available to international graduate students.

    Academic Writing Courses
  • Test of Oral Proficiency (TOP) Requirement for International TAs

    International graduate students who plan to work as TAs are required to take the TOP. Learn more here.

    TOP Requirement
  • Oral Communication Courses for International TAs

    Read about speaking/pronunciation courses at UCLA that satisfy the TOP requirement for international TAs.

    Oral Communication Courses