Hours & Locations
Phone: 310-206-1320 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPRING 2020 SCHEDULE & LOCATIONS
Hours: Mon. – Thu. 10am-6pm | Fri. 10am-3pm – 50 min. scheduled online appointments & 25 min. virtual drop-in
appointments available everyday.
Mon. – Thu. 10am-6pm | Fri. 10am-3pm – 50 min. scheduled online appointments. No drop-in appts. available this quarter.
Hours: Mon. – Wed. 10am-4pm | Thur. & Fri. 10am-3pm — 25 & 50 min. scheduled online appointments available. No drop-in appts. available this quarter.
Hours: Sun. – Thu. 7pm-9pm – 25 & 50 min. scheduled online appointments available, as well as 25 min. virtual drop-in appts.
Hours: Sun. – Thu. 6-9pm – 50 min. scheduled online appointments available, as well as 25 min. virtual drop-in appts.
– Closed for Spring 2020 –
– Closed for Spring 2020 –
SPRING 2020 VIRTUAL DROP-IN
A61 Kaplan – Walk-in appts. Mon.-Thurs.10am-6pm & Fri., 10am-3pm beginning on April 6th.
Social Science Satellite (Powell 238) – No drop-in appts. available.
The History Writing Center (A61 Kaplan) – No drop-in appts. available
Rieber Hall 162 (for dorm residents only) – Walk-in appts. Sun-Thu.7-9pm
Powell 238 – Walk-in appts. Sun-Thu. 6pm-9pm
If there are no appointments available at the time you wish to come in,
you may ask to be put on our waitlist.
If we have late cancellations, we will text you or call you to let you know.
To be put on our waitlist, call or text us at 310-206-1320 or
e-mail email@example.com with a) your full name,
b) student ID number (UID), c) times/dates you are available for the appointment, and d) phone number for texting.
Our Attendance and Cancellation Policies
- Only registered UCLA undergraduates can use our services. Graduate students can contact the Graduate Writing Center at (310) 267-4805 or firstname.lastname@example.org</ strong>
- APPOINTMENT POLICY: You may schedule up to 2 appointments per week, but not on the same
- CANCELLATION: If you need to cancel your appointment, you MUST cancel your appointment 12 hours in advance. You can modify or cancel it online. See “Make an Appointment”.
- CANCELLATION ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT: If you need to cancel on the day of your appointment, please e-mail email@example.com
or call us at 310-206-1320.
- BEING LATE: In A61 Kaplan (formerly Humanities) or the Social Science location, if you are more than 10 minutes late for your 50 mn. appointment, you will lose your session to a student who is waiting. In Rieber 162 and Powell 228 and for a 30 mn. appointment, if you are more than 5 minutes late, you will lose your session to a student who is waiting.
- LOSING WRITING CENTER PRIVILEGES: If you miss or are late for 2 scheduled appointments without cancelling 12 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, you will not be allowed to schedule an appointment at the Writing Center again during the quarter in which you violate the policy.
- TAKE-HOME EXAM POLICY: We can help with take-home exams, but you must bring written consent from your instructor to your appointment. Without written consent, we cannot work with you.