Hours & Locations
Phone: 310-206-1320 | Email: email@example.com
Spring 2017 SCHEDULE & LOCATIONS
Hours: Mon.-Thur., 10am-6pm; Fri., 10am-3pm — 50-minute appointments & walk-in appointments available
Hours: Sun.-Thur., 7pm – 9pm
25- & 50-minute appointments available & walk-in appointments available Sun.: Wk. 4, 5, 7-10 | M-Th: Wk. 4, 7-10.
Hours: Mon.-Thurs., 10am – 6pm; Fri., 10am-3pm — 25- & 50-minute appointments available & walk-in appointments available Mon.-Fri., 10am-1pm beginning in Wk. 3.
Hours: Sun.- Thurs., 6pm – 9pm — 50-minute appointments available & walk-in appointments available (Sun: Wk. 4, 8-10 | Mon: Wk. 4, 7-10 | Tues: Wk. 7, 9-10 | Wed & Thur: Wk. 8-10)
We will open on Sunday, April 9th (Rieber Hall 115 & Powell 238) AND Monday, April 10th (A61 Humanities and Social Science Satellite)
WALK-IN APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE:
A61 Humanities — walk-in appts. available everyday Mon-Thurs, 10am-6pm; Fri, 10am-3pm
Social Science Satellite (Powell 228) — walk-in appts. available Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm beginning in Wk. 3
Rieber 115 (for dorm residents only) — walk-in appts. available everyday Sun-Thurs, 7-9pm (Sun.: Wk. 4, 5, 7-10 | M-Th: Wk. 4, 7-10)
Powell 238 — walk-in appts. available Sun – Thurs, 6-9pm (Sun: Wk. 4, 8-10 | M: Wk. 4, 7-10 | T: Wk. 7, 9-10 | W & Th: Wk. 8-10)
WAITLIST: If there are no appointments available at the time you wish to come in, you may ask to be put on our waitlist. If we have late cancellations, we will text you or call you to let you know. To be put on our waitlist, call or text us at 310-206-1320 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, student ID number (UID), times you are available for the appointment, and contact information.
Our Attendance and Cancellation Policies
- Only registered UCLA undergraduates can use our services. Graduate students can contact the Graduate Writing Center at (310) 267-4805 or email@example.com
- APPOINTMENT POLICY: You may schedule up to 2 appointments per week, but not on the same day.
- CANCELLATION: If you need to cancel your appointment, you MUST cancel your appointment 12 hours in advance. You can modify or cancel it online. See “Make an Appointment”.
- CANCELLATION ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT: If you need to cancel on the day of your appointment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 310-206-1320.
- BEING LATE: In A61 Humanities, if you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, you will lose your session to a student who is waiting. In Rieber 115 and Powell 228, if you are more than FIVE minutes late, you will lose your session to a student who is waiting.
- LOSING WRITING CENTER PRIVILEGES: If you miss or are late for TWO scheduled appointments without cancelling 12 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, you will not be allowed to schedule an appointment at the Writing Center again during the quarter in which you violate the policy.
- TAKE-HOME EXAM POLICY: We can help with take-home exams, but you must bring written consent from your instructor to your appointment. Without written consent, we cannot work with you.